.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Usual Friday Crud

Atom feed

Wednesday, 13 May 2009

Energy Drinks

[OK, so it's been ages since I last posted... so I'm busy OK!]

I've been drinking Coke for years, it's my drink of choice (I blame University...), but with the recent rise in popularity of Energy Drinks (remember when they were called Smart Drinks?), I've been trying them out.

The tastes and approaches vary wildly. I'm not so hot on these fruit juice based ones (Relentless/Mother Inferno from Coca Cola), but do quite like Demon, Relentless and V (Green or Black).

I've collated a huge table of info on the ingredients, which hopefully will display OK. As I try new drinks, I'll update it.

Table HERE
[Had to host on SkyDrive as table looked ugly on blog]


[Tags: Angel,Blue Jeans,Cocain,Coke,Demon,Fresh up Energy,H.E.M.P,Hype,ink,Keri Smoothie,Lift Plus,Lucozade,Milo,Mother,Power Horse,QF Energy,Red Bull,Red Eye,Relentless,RockSt*r,shot and go,Tab Energy,V]

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home