.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Usual Friday Crud

Atom feed

Wednesday, 9 November 2005

A classic

Stephen Spielberg is casting for a new film based around the great composers. Anyway to give the film a twist and some "oomph" he decides to cast the parts to the great action heroes of today. He calls Stallone, Arnie, Bruce Willis and Seagal into his office to hear who they would like to play.

"Well," started Stallone, "I've always admired Mozart. I would love to play him."

"Chopin has always been my favourite, and my image would improve if people saw me playing the piano" said Willis. "I'll play him."

"I've always been partial to Strauss and his waltzes," said Segal. "I'd like to play him."

Spielberg was very pleased with these choices. "Sounds splendid". Then looking at Schwarzenegger, he asked, "Who do you want to be, Arnold?"

So Arnold says .....







Wait for it, ...............





its a beauty






"I'll be Bach."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home