.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Usual Friday Crud

Atom feed

Friday, 22 December 2006

Nizza's having a garage sale!

Hi There..

There will be a garage sale on Saturday at our place. A bit embarrassing really, but because of the current situation (debts, living expenses, buying Christmas presents etc.) am finding it a bit difficult with money at the moment. I've decided to have a garage sale and hopefully make some bucks.

Desperate times call for desperate measures!! I am sure that we'll get out of this mess sooner or later but in the meantime, ya gotta do what ya gotta do!!

I've taken a photo of our stuff, if you see anything you like, please let me know as soon as possible so I can save it for you, assuming the price is right.

Hope you can make it!


Nizza


[Can I buy the red one?]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home