.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Usual Friday Crud

Atom feed

Friday, 31 March 2006

Xbox360 Official Launch Bus

At the beginning of March I checked out the XBox360 official tour bus. This basically meant playing XBox360 for about 3 hours one afternoon...


Here's a pic of the outside of the bus, with a bunch of huge LCD/Plasma TVs on it.










Here's some pics of some of the games:



First Person Combat Sim (Ghost Recon? I don't know, it was horrible using the controller!)



One of those "Street Fighter" type games. Those two girls are about to beat each other to a pulp...



Another fighting game I think...



A shot of inside the bus. Must have been about 16 consoles I guess










Here's some shots of the "poster girl" (closest thing to a booth-babe that day) for one of the games...






















I also clocked some video on my phone HERE and HERE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home