.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Usual Friday Crud

Atom feed

Wednesday, 21 September 2005

Why females should avoid a girls night out after they are married...

The other night I was invited out for a night with "the girls".

I told my husband that I would be home by midnight, "I promise!"
Well, the hours passed and the margaritas went down way too easy.

Around 3 a.m., a bit worse for wear, I headed for home.
Just as I got in the door, the cuckoo clock in the hall started up and
Cuckooed 3 times. Quickly, realizing my husband would probably wake up,
I cuckooed another 9 times. I was really proud of myself for coming up
with such a quick-witted solution, in order to escape a possible
conflict with him.
(Even when totally smashed...3 cuckoos plus 9 cuckoos Totals 12 cuckoos
MIDNIGHT!)
The next morning my husband asked me what time I got in, And I told him
"Midnight". He didn't seem concerned at all.
Whew! Got away with that one!
Then he said, "We need a new cuckoo clock."
When I asked him why. He said, "Well, last night our clock Cuckooed
three times, then said, "Oh sh*t.", cuckooed 4 more times, cleared its
throat, cuckooed another 3 times, giggled, cuckooed twice more, and
then tripped over the coffee table and farted."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home