.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Usual Friday Crud

Atom feed

Friday, 30 September 2005

The Letter ...

A father passing by his son's bedroom was astonished to see the bed was
nicely made and everything was picked up. Then he saw an envelope
propped up prominently on the center of the bed. It was addressed,
"dad". With the worst premonition, he opened the envelope and read the
letter with trembling hands:

Dear dad,
it is with great regret and sorrow that I'm writing this. I Had to
elope with my new girlfriend because I wanted to avoid a scene with mom
and you. I'Ve been finding real passion with barbara and she is so nice
even with all her piercings, tattoos and her tight motorcycle clothes.
But it's not only the passion, dad - she's pregnant and barbara assures
me that we will be very happy. Even though you don't care for her since
she is so much older than I am, she already owns a trailer in the woods
and has a stack of firewood enough for the whole winter. She wants to
have many more children with me and that's now one of my dreams too.
Barbara taught me that marijuana doesn't really hurt anyone and we'll
be growing it for ourselves and trading it with her friends for all the
cocaine and ecstasy we need. In the meantime, we pray that science will
find a cure for aids so that barbara can get better; she sure deserves
it!! Don't worry, dad, I'm 15 years old now and I know how to take care
of myself. Someday I'm sure we'll be back to visit so you can get to
know your grandchildren.

Your son, john


P.s. Dad, none of this is true. I'M over at billy's house. I Just
wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than my report
card which is in my desk center drawer.

I Love you!


Ps:call when it's safe for me to come home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home